Ministry Of National Health Services, Regulations And coordication (NHS,R&C) have announced latest jobs in their department. Situations vacant is required for following posts and application are invited for regular basis. NHS, R&C Islamabad have required qualified and experienced regional/provincial quotas for assistant, stenotypist, UDC/Accounts Assistant and LDC. Details of the jobs are given below.
Health Services, Regulations And coordination Situation Vacant December 2016
- Qualification: B.A/B.Sc With 6 weeks basic IT training course with MS
- Qualification: F.A/F.sc With 80/40 w.p.m Shorthand and typing speed respectively with 12 weeks Basic IT training course including MS Word, Power point and Excel ETC.
- Qualification: F.A/F.sc With 3 weeks basic IT training course including MS Office.
- Qualification: Matric with 30 w.p.m typing speed with 3 weeks basic IT training course including MS office.
Last Date: 19th December 2016
Download Form From: www.nts.org.pk
Test Date: Will Announce Soon
- Applications Already ingovernment service or in the service of autonomous bodies, corporations, etc must apply through proper channel along with departmental NOC.
- No TA/DA Will be admissible for this purpose.
- Maximum age limit of the candidate will be considered as prescribed in the recruitment rules. Upper age limit shall be relaxed as under.
- Five year in respect fo all candidates, except the armed forces personnel, in terms of extablishment division office memorandum no F.9/2/91-R-5 date November 200.
- Ex-servicemen upto 15 year or number year actually served in armed forces, whichever is less.
- At the time of test the candidates must bring their original certificates and documents.
- All those candidate who meed the minimum and maximum age requirements shall be providionally allowed to appear in the written test subject to scrutiny of their eligibility after the test. However, for the interview, only short listed candidates will be called.
How to apply:
- Download application form from official website of nts
- Fill the both properly and pay the test fee in any country wide branch of ABL, UBL, HBL Or MCB and get receipt from the bank.
- Send the filled up applications form along with receipt to NTS headquarters 1-E street No.46 Sector I-8/2 Islamabad.
- Applications Improperly Filled Up, Imcomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
For more information you can contact on following
www.nts.org.pk or call on 0518444441