IESCO runs under Company Ordinance-1984 as well as the Articles of Association of IESCO. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having domicile/residing in the districts under the jurisdiction of IESCO for recruitment to fill following positions for one year contract basis extendable for another one year likely to be permanent after completion of two years of satisfactory service. All quotas such as women, disabled & minority etc. will be observed as per Government policy.
LS-I,SSO-I,SSO-11,Technician(Telecommunication/Scada,Lab Asst M&T,Audit Assistant,Commercial Assistant ,Stenographer,Grade-ll,Junior Store Keeper, LDC,Tracer,Telephone Operator,Stock Clerk,Store Clerk,Fitter-ll Electrician-ll,Fitter-ll (M & T),Carpenter,Plumber,Meter Mechanic,Meter Reader,Driver,Gate Keeper/ Clerk,ASSA,Tube well Operator,Helper,Fitter Helper,Meter Mechanic Helper,BD,ALM,Store Helper,Chowkidar,Mali,Naib Qasid.
- Only eligible/short listed candidates will be called for test/interview
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Mobile phone will not be allowed in premises in any case.
- Applications on prescribed proforma should reach via courier/post in the
office of RESOURCE ACCESS Plot No. 395 & 396,1-9/3 Islamabad within
15 days from the publication of this advertisement.
- Application forms improperly filled up, incomplete, received after closing
date, witnout original deposit sup or submitted by nand will not be processed and no claim whatsoever will be entertained.
- Deposited fee is not refundable and non-transferable.
- Number of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage by the
- Original documents must be brought at the time of interview.
- Test will be objective/MCQ type.
online branches of Askari Bank Ltd., Allied Bank Ltd. and Bank of Punjab. Original documents will be provided by the selected candidate at the time of interview.
- Only qualified and eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in the test
- Applicant having practical computer knowledge (MS Office, Internet
search & E-mail etc.) will be preferred for the posts at Sr. 5,6,7.9 & 10.
- Employees working in Govt. Service or Autonomous /Semi-Autonomous
bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Relaxation in Upper age limit shall be admissible as per Government
Policy i.e. five years.
- Dismissed employee of any organization is not eligible.
- Applicants who may have already applied for any of the above posts must
- Applicants are advised to mention their mobile no. and e-mail (if any).
- Please submit your fee in below mentioned accounts and original deposit
slip must be attached with completed application.
- No written test will be held for the posts mentioned at Sr. no 24 to35.
- Separate fee will be charged in case of applying for more than one post.