Government of Punjab health department district sahiwal jobs are announced for following posts on contract base and only resident of province Punjab can apply for these posts. Resident of district sahiwal will be preffered. Qualification that required for these post is BCS/ICS, Intermediate, Matric, Relevant Diploma along with relevant expertise are required to apply for these posts. Age limit are different as mostly 18-25 , 21-28, 21-25 & 18-35 years with 5 years age relaxation will be given to the males and 8 years to the females. So, now have Look on its applying criteria below.
Sahiwal Health Department Jobs December 2016 Through NTS
Hosteal warden (BS-14)
Computer operater (BS-12/15)
Data intery operater (BS-11)
Junior clerk (BS-11)
Junior technichian pathology (BS-9)
Junior technichian ECG (BS-9)
Junior technichian dialysis (BS-9)
Junior technichian dental (BS-9)
Junior technichian LHV (BS-9)
Junior technichian dispenser (BS)
Junior technichian dresser (BS)
Junior technichian CDC (BS-9)
Junior technichian microscopist (BS-9)
Junior technichian vaccinater (BS-9)
Audiovisual operater (BS-8)
|Last Date to Apply:||December 22, 2016|
|Education Required:||BCS/ICS, Intermediate, Matric, Relevant Diploma|
- Appointment Will be according to contract base policy 2004.
- Attested Educational certificate, diplomas, experience, relivent certificate, computerized CNIC card and domicile’s photocopy should be attached with application.
- Only the candidates will be allowed in interview who will be clear in NTS test.
- Must bring your original certificates on interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates who will come for interview.
- You can download application form from NTS website www.nts.org.pk
- Pay Test fee rs 500 in any HBL, MCB, ABL, UBL banks branch.
- Late applications due to post or corrier will be not acceptable.
- Applications must be delivered at Headoffice on 22th December 2016.
For further information you can contact on following
National Test Service of Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2 Islamabad